Laravel is one of the most demanding and famously used PHP web application framework. Having a feature of developer friendliness, this framework brings a long list of advantages to their developers. A developer can count on Laravel due to its ease of use, lesser coding and expressive syntax. This open-source framework is used in the development of web applications and follows model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern. Many development companies are turning towards Laravel development services because of its high readability feature. One of the important facet of this development of making web applications using Laravel is that the developers do not face the problem of spaghetti coding and are offered a trouble-free syntax.
Laravel is a framework that comes with an affluent set of features. Let us dive in and discuss some of its features that conclude it the best of all PHP frameworks.
- Open-Source: It is one of the best open-source PHP framework that is widely used in the web application development these days that has easy process for development simple as well as complex web applications with an easy code maintenance.
- Routing System: Laravel has an ease-to-use approach to routing. The route can be easily activated on the application with good flexibility and control. And to match the URI, a directory is created.
- MVC Architectural Pattern: It follows MVC pattern that ensures a strong, transparent bond between logic and presentation. Eventually, this architecture contributes a lot in improving performance, better documentation along with several built-in functions.
- Database Seeding: This is an automated process as database tables can be seeded using default data that can be utilized for app testing or for initial app set up.
- Libraries and Configuration: This framework supports various development environments and adjusts itself based on any platform accordingly where an app is running. This can be possible due to the authorized libraries integrated inside as Laravel libraries are supported by auto-completion features that are not found in other PHP frameworks.
- Template Engine: Laravel consists of light-weight templates that helps in creating fascinating layouts with dynamic content seeding. Also, it has many widgets that have JS and CSS code with solid structures. These templates are designed for a simple webpage layout with different sections.
Benefits of Using Laravel Framework:
- Highly maintenance of code
- Clean code and APIs
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Solid Version Control Systems
- No outsourcing
- Great Performance
- Load and Stress Testing
Bright Future of Laravel Development
After proving its dominance among all the PHP frameworks, the future and scope of this development is bright enough to shine like a star. Developers are switching over to this framework. Regarding Laravel’s many features and other benefits, Laravel will continue to be the developers best choice in the coming future.