Join our team
We are looking for team players, to stand out from their peers in terms of their individuality and creativity. We seek people who look at problems as opportunities. If you are this and much more, then we would like to get to know you better.
Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization betwen multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience in PHP MVC frameworks (advanced frameworks like Laravel 5.x etc)
- Experience in object oriented programming and MVC design patterns
- Ability to handle independent projects
- Good knowledge of PHP 7.x
- Good knowledge of MySQL 5.7.x optimisation
- Good analytical and comprehension skills – Must be able to understand business logic of the application and the user flows.
- English reading habits and writing skills
- Knowledge of cloud server set up
- Experience in writing back end web services for mobile devices using REST method
- Experience in API centric web development
- Good knowledge of GIT branching, code commits and other online tools like Trello, Basecamp etc
- Ability to understand, fix and optimise existing PHP code following all MVC conventions
- Perform unit testing of the code
- Prepare project manual as well as technical documentation
- Experience in code refactoring code optimisation
- Preferred knowledge of other open source platforms such as Ruby on Rails or Python
- Must have worked on MEAN stack and NoSQL database
- Extensive experience in various 3rd party APIs integration
- Good R&D skills and must be able to conduct appropriate R&D on relevant tasks and subject as and when required
- Two or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator etc.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience in making wireframes and prototypes
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
Interested candidates kindly send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call : 988-837-6140, 988-839-8232