Join our team
We are looking for team players, to stand out from their peers in terms of their individuality and creativity. We seek people who look at problems as opportunities. If you are this and much more, then we would like to get to know you better.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS)
- Practical experience and proficiency in (atleast 2) : React JS / Angular JS / Vue JS / Meteor JS
- Proficiency with Data visualization & charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts & D3.JS (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration & continuous delivery.
Native iOS Developer
- Objective C/xCode,C/C++.
- Networking (TCP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL).
- Web Services, JSON/XML (Rest / SOAP) Parse.com Firbase.com.
- SQLite ,Core DataBase, Plist,NSUserDefault, Realm and Internationalization & Localization.
- Google Map Service, Geolocation, Path and MapKit.
- Social sharing, Facebook, Twitter.
- Paypal integration and In-App purchases.
- Push Notification and Local Notification.
- Barcode Reader.
- iAd,Open CV, Open GL.
- Working with Blocks and BlockKit.
- Multimedia Audio and Video (effects, recognition, analysis) CoreAudio, MediaPlayer Framework and FMOD Audio Framework – mogenerator (+ extending default templates, scripts).
- GPUImage (photo and video filtering, cropping, etc).
- iOS integration: AddressBook SDK Keychain, E-mail controller, SMS handler.
- Input & output Streams.
- CocoaPods, Mac App and print functionality.
- Sprite builder and tools for 2d games. Extensive knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- A Full Service Apps Developer (Concept, Design, Development, and Marketing)
Interested candidates kindly send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call : 988-837-6140