Join our team
We are looking for team players, to stand out from their peers in terms of their individuality and creativity. We seek people who look at problems as opportunities. If you are this and much more, then we would like to get to know you better.
- Good communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS)
- Practical experience and proficiency in (atleast 2) : React JS / Angular JS / Vue JS / Meteor JS
- Proficiency with Data visualization & charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts & D3.JS (preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration & continuous delivery.
Native iOS Developer
- Objective C/xCode,C/C++.
- Networking (TCP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL).
- Web Services, JSON/XML (Rest / SOAP) Parse.com Firbase.com.
- SQLite ,Core DataBase, Plist,NSUserDefault, Realm and Internationalization & Localization.
- Google Map Service, Geolocation, Path and MapKit.
- Social sharing, Facebook, Twitter.
- Paypal integration and In-App purchases.
- Push Notification and Local Notification.
- Barcode Reader.
- iAd,Open CV, Open GL.
- Working with Blocks and BlockKit.
- Multimedia Audio and Video (effects, recognition, analysis) CoreAudio, MediaPlayer Framework and FMOD Audio Framework mogenerator (+ extending default templates, scripts).
- GPUImage (photo and video filtering, cropping, etc).
- iOS integration: AddressBook SDK Keychain, E-mail controller, SMS handler.
- Input & output Streams.
- CocoaPods, Mac App and print functionality.
- Sprite builder and tools for 2d games. Extensive knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- A Full Service Apps Developer (Concept, Design, Development, and Marketing)
Business Development/Business Analyst
- Good understanding of all business and market domains such as real estate, healthcare, e-commerce, business automation, CRM, SAAS, e-learning etc
- Semi technical / technical awareness of all latest technologies and web / mobile application development trends
- Work closely with business development department and assist the pre-sales department in project requirement analysis, wire framing, estimation, flow diagrams, proposal making etc
- Ability to take see technical / technical voice calls with worldwide customers
- Good writing and spoken communication skills
- Must be good at conducting R&D on new technologies and various domains
- Must be proactive and have good conceptual and representational skills
- Ability to act as a bridge between clients and development team
- Good knowledge of MS Office and wire framing tools
- Good grasping power and reverse engineering skills
- Ability to coordinate well with the Designers, PM, QAs, developers and clients
- Track any change requests occurred during the project execution and intimate the client about the same
- Be responsible for sending daily statuses to the client
- Experience in PHP MVC frameworks (advanced frameworks like Laravel 5.x etc)
- Experience in object oriented programming and MVC design patterns
- Ability to handle independent projects
- Good knowledge of PHP 7.x
- Good knowledge of MySQL 5.7.x optimisation
- Good analytical and comprehension skills – Must be able to understand business logic of the application and the user flows.
- English reading habits and writing skills
- Knowledge of cloud server set up
- Experience in writing back end web services for mobile devices using REST method
- Experience in API centric web development
- Good knowledge of GIT branching, code commits and other online tools like Trello, Basecamp etc
- Ability to understand, fix and optimise existing PHP code following all MVC conventions
- Perform unit testing of the code
- Prepare project manual as well as technical documentation
- Experience in code refactoring code optimisation
- Preferred knowledge of other open source platforms such as Ruby on Rails or Python
- Must have worked on MEAN stack and NoSQL database
- Extensive experience in various 3rd party APIs integration
- Good R&D skills and must be able to conduct appropriate R&D on relevant tasks and subject as and when required
Interested candidates kindly send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call : 988-837-6140, 988-839-8232